HOME | SITEMAP | CONTACT US | TRANSLATE
Kendall County Brush Site
202 Charger Blvd
(Across from Champion High School) Hours of Operation
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
1. Trees and Brush, whole or in sections. No stumps or root balls allowed.
2. Leaves and lawn clippings. Must be removed from plastic bags.
1. Household or Commercial Construction Materials (lumber, metal, plywood, concrete, metals, and trash) of any kind.
2. Any garbage or refuse.
3. No stumps or root balls.
4. No trees, brush or other material with thorns such as mesquite, cactus, agave, etc.
Brush Site Operating Policies
1. Attendant will identify specific areas for tree and brush unloading.
2. Attendant will not off load trees and brush from vehicles or trailers.
3. Attendant will load mulch if equipment if available.
4. Kendall County is not responsible for damage to vehicles or trailers while loading or unloading material.
Brush Site Fees
1. Incoming trees and brush small load (residential) $5.00 per load
2. Incoming trees and brush large load (residential) $10.00 per load
3. Incoming trees and brush tandem dump trucks up to 12 CY (commercial) $50.00 per load
4. Outgoing mulch (residential) No cost
5. Outgoing mulch (commercial) $10.00 per bucket load
6. Fees must be paid in cash only. Credit cards not allowed.
Kendall County Brush Site may be closed without notice due to weather, site conditions, brush site or equipment maintenance or at the discretion of the Commissioners Court.
Kendall County Brush Site MAY RESTRICT COMMERCIAL disposal of trees/brush and outgoing mulch WITHOUT NOTICE due to weather, site conditions, brush site or equipment maintenance or at the discretion of the Commissioners Court.
830-331-8156 (Site office)
830-331-8250 (County Engineer)
COPYRIGHT © 2018. KENDALL COUNTY, TEXAS