HOME | SITEMAP | CONTACT US | TRANSLATE
• State of Texas Gov Abbott Proclamation
• State of Texas Covid-19 Case Counts
• Kendall County Emergency Declaration (Requiring Masks)
• Kendall County Emergency Declaration (River Crossings & Parks)
• City of Boerne
• City of Fair Oaks Ranch
• Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
• 15 Days To Slow The Spread
• New Kendall County email available to ask questions
The Gem of the Texas Hill Country, Kendall County is about 30 miles northwest of San Antonio on IH-10.
Encompassing the County Seat of Boerne, and a portion of Fair Oaks Ranch, and the communities of Alamo Springs, Bergheim, Comfort, Kendalia, Sisterdale, Waring, and Welfare. There are currently over 44,000 people who are proud to call Kendall County home.
Come see us.
MORE ABOUT KENDALL COUNTY
COPYRIGHT © 2018. KENDALL COUNTY, TEXAS